The promise of $10,000 worth of Google AdWords advertising is very attractive. But there is more than meets the eye to making good use of it.
Suzanne Kendrick is an experienced trainer with a long-history in online marketing. She is offering a 2.5 hour, intensive workshop on Google AdWords throughout the North Island, including Wellington.
- The workshop will cover the following:
- What is the Google Ad Grant and how to apply?
- What are Google Adwords and how they are useful for your charity?
- What your charity needs to get the most from the Google Grant
- How to set up Adwords Campaigns for your charity
- How to use your Google Adwords for results
- How to use Google Adwords auto functions
- Being Mobile First – Google Adwords and the mobile phone. This has changed everything.
The Wellington workshop is on 6th July 2016, 10.00 – 12.30 pm. Fee $125. More details and registration
NB The Google Grant in Aotearoa New Zealand is only offered to registered charities – see details about all the whole Google Grants package on how to apply.